The relevant details about this book are given below :
Code : 901136
ISBN : 978-81-8231-1306
Pages : 80
Size : 23*36/8
Class : 1
Author : A Board of Experienced Authors
To what we generally call ‘G.K.’ is an awareness of ongoing events, past happenings, facts around us, upcoming moments and expected future. General Knowledge has assumed great importance in our daily life with the dramatic rise in the need to be informed and enlightened.
Children grow with curiosity and questions in their minds. The aim of teaching ‘G.K.’ in schools is to further awaken their natural curiosity to explore more.
G.K. Today is an exclusive series of eight books, suitable for classes 1 to 8. The series is a storehouse of knowledge and provides the latest information on various topics such as science and technology, sports, art and culture, language and literature, wildlife, current affairs, reasoning, geography, history and much more.
Some of the signature features of this series are :
- It is updated with latest news and information.
- It is enriched with an eye-caching layout with captivating illustrations and photographs to support the text as well as to impart a visual add for better understanding of the text.
- The series combines a variety of interesting exercises, activities, challenging quizzes and cris-cross puzzles to sustain the interest of learners.
- Hints and clues have been provided wherever the need is felt.
- In this series, Board Games have been added to provide education through play.
- The key to each exercise is provided on the same page for the ease of students and teachers in case of any doubt.
- Test Papers have also been included in all the books for the students to assess themselves.